No Claims Incentive..
Providing Third Party Only cover with Road tax is a neat solution however is far to open to abuse, At present some people are inclined to settle small claims personally so as not to prejudice a large no claims discount, without this incenticve all of the small claim would hit the system too only leading to increasd costs for all.
The reson claims have gone up so drastically is because the market is correcting itself after the website aggregators pointed everyone to a whole in someone elses rating structure 'saving' them hundreds of pounds.. now they have to pay it back..
not forgetting that we have also had a lot of snow claims here in the UK. and also for some reason claim profiles are changing, there are no longer just two cars to fix, the councils claim and now every passanger claims too.. what used to be two payouts per claim is now on average five payouts per claim.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month