So.. we're all dyslexic to some degree..
I went and got the paper because as a dyslexic I thought the summary was twaddle.. but was relived to find the conclusions to reasonable, but for completely different reasons.
The premise that Serif fonts like Arial are easier to read than Comic Sans, is entirely contrary to dyslexia studies which has shown that asymmetrical fonts like Comic sans are easier to dyslexics to read.
What the evidence seems to suggest is either that we are all dyslexic to some degree or that dyslexia is more common than expected.. either way, a thorough academic study is sorely needed
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars