"I've never heard of anyone suffering from buttock trauma?"
I used to have a lot of these - caused by my father's belt, usually. But any suffering was short lasting and there is a body of opinion that these traumas actually do you a lot of good (though illegal now in this country).
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?