"I've never heard of anyone suffering from buttock trauma?"
I used to have a lot of these - caused by my father's belt, usually. But any suffering was short lasting and there is a body of opinion that these traumas actually do you a lot of good (though illegal now in this country).
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes