"I've never heard of anyone suffering from buttock trauma?"
I used to have a lot of these - caused by my father's belt, usually. But any suffering was short lasting and there is a body of opinion that these traumas actually do you a lot of good (though illegal now in this country).
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search