cmd and powershell ??
Wow ! I'm shaking in my boots at the command line prowess at your disposal. NOT.
Try proper *nix command shells, and all the command line tools you have. You'll soon find the m$ environment sadly lacking.
One last one to try in m$ : get a command shell to fork/exec - easy as piss in *nix, and YES you do need to do it sometimes.
Back to the original article : web facing code that doesn't do basic bounds checking or use a sane variable type such as unsigned int ? Not very impressive at all. All I will say is I expected better, and the code checking tools they use can't be much good. Speaks volumes about the rest of the code.
The only icon is FAIL.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes