Sadly this is what Israel has to put up with.
This kind of story sounds like a joke but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, not in the least. Someone wise once said, the problem about Israel and the Arabs is simple to see but hard to sort out.
One side just appears to want the other side dead.
Who wants what?
Consider these 2 separate and unlikely events and their likely aftermath:
1. What would happen if Israel laid down all its arms and said, I don't want to fight any one no more? What would its Arab neighbours do?
2. What would happen, conversely, if all of Israel's other adversaries did that instead? What would Israel do?
Who would take advantage of whom?
You only have to think back to 1967, 1973. This is why I have nothing but utmost respect for the state of Israel, its people and their fight and struggle to exist.
(And no, I am not Jewish, I love my bacon too much)
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat