I have no stereoscopic vision so see either from the left or right eye but not both simultaneously. I seem to see the 3 images initially turning clockwise but after a few seconds turning the other and eventually one turning one way and the other two turning the other way.
Do I need to see a doctor or a psychiatrist?
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS