I think Oyster on your phone would be awesome (Although I doubt it will ever come to light as they are cancelling Oyster)
Also, you don't need to whip the phone out, you can just grip it in your hand and swipe your hand, NFC will still work.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network