I think Oyster on your phone would be awesome (Although I doubt it will ever come to light as they are cancelling Oyster)
Also, you don't need to whip the phone out, you can just grip it in your hand and swipe your hand, NFC will still work.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes