I think Oyster on your phone would be awesome (Although I doubt it will ever come to light as they are cancelling Oyster)
Also, you don't need to whip the phone out, you can just grip it in your hand and swipe your hand, NFC will still work.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s