I think Oyster on your phone would be awesome (Although I doubt it will ever come to light as they are cancelling Oyster)
Also, you don't need to whip the phone out, you can just grip it in your hand and swipe your hand, NFC will still work.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?