I think Oyster on your phone would be awesome (Although I doubt it will ever come to light as they are cancelling Oyster)
Also, you don't need to whip the phone out, you can just grip it in your hand and swipe your hand, NFC will still work.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it