..what perplexes me is the justification for this to cost £550 in the UK, and 530 dollars in the US. Even buying one from the US and paying carriage, import duty and VAT would work out substantially cheaper
Not a vast improvement over my Nexus One anyway - so I reckon I'll pass for mow.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids