PC World advert on Dual Core
Customer: What's this dual core technology?
PC World: Well sir it means you can be scanning your PC for viruses at the same time as getting on with your work.
I'm thinking: Oh so half the reason I buy a computer is to scan for viruses? Maybe I could use my old PC to scan for viruses whilst I get on with my work on the new one?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth