I've currently got a 26" CRT in my bedroom - used to be my main TV in the living room, but has now been relegated to the bedroom.
Although it's 'only' a 26" screen, the CRT is bigger, bulkier and about 10x heavier than the 32" Sharp, so it does kind of make sense for Sharp to push it at people who need a second set for a bedroom/playroom or whatever.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email