I've currently got a 26" CRT in my bedroom - used to be my main TV in the living room, but has now been relegated to the bedroom.
Although it's 'only' a 26" screen, the CRT is bigger, bulkier and about 10x heavier than the 32" Sharp, so it does kind of make sense for Sharp to push it at people who need a second set for a bedroom/playroom or whatever.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL