What free publicity? You are giving them free publicity by constantly whinging about them.
The question is: Why are you only whinging about Opera, and not Mozilla, Google and Microsoft?
Is it hypocrisy or just sheer ignorance?
Remember, Google and Mozilla both joined the EU antitrust complaint!
Also, Google has filed antitrust suits against Microsoft, and Microsoft has filed against Google.
So again, why are you only whinging about Opera?
Use your brain instead of whining all the time, kid.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire