@ Mr Smith XIX
Are you referring to Ithacus? A "plug-nozzle semi-single-stage-orbit launch vehicle [used] as a 1,200 soldier intercontinental troop transport"?? I really don't feel like being smeared across the rear bulkhead of somebody's rocket-powered meatbag-thrower.
6 hours is fine. A scramjet is perfectly acceptable, thanks.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9