@ Mr Smith XIX
Are you referring to Ithacus? A "plug-nozzle semi-single-stage-orbit launch vehicle [used] as a 1,200 soldier intercontinental troop transport"?? I really don't feel like being smeared across the rear bulkhead of somebody's rocket-powered meatbag-thrower.
6 hours is fine. A scramjet is perfectly acceptable, thanks.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update