Cutting-edge tech from NASA.
Specifically, 1990's cutting-edge tech from NASA.
Sounds like an admission that they've done fuck-all of any consequence in the rocket science department for the last 10 years, if brushing the dust off these hanger queens and flying them is supposed to prove anything useful.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers