US gov = big corps
It's not really an FBI problem - the US has the best government that can be (and has been) bought. Just look at the laws that get passed (rather than what the politicians say) - the vast majority fall into one of two categories:
1) Benefit some big corp(s) that have their bought congressmen pushing it through.
2) Security theater measures to give the illusion of security (without actually offering any).
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media