The government being able to unscramble Skype and Google would be an inconvenience but I have faith that, as soon as enough people are convinced that this is happening (I'm pretty sure it's already happening to some extent) we'll see - popping up all over the place - encryption tools that the govies can't crack.
Want to prevent the government reading your emails to NaughtyWhipMistress? Just buy this wonderful application! Yes indeed, Scrooyoogovie instant encryption could save you hours of interrogation!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait