The government being able to unscramble Skype and Google would be an inconvenience but I have faith that, as soon as enough people are convinced that this is happening (I'm pretty sure it's already happening to some extent) we'll see - popping up all over the place - encryption tools that the govies can't crack.
Want to prevent the government reading your emails to NaughtyWhipMistress? Just buy this wonderful application! Yes indeed, Scrooyoogovie instant encryption could save you hours of interrogation!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft