Oh sodding great..
I got severely foobaa'd by the f****ing driver signing policy recently; left me swearing and staring at the totally wonky hoops you need to jump through to bypass this and get some useful (but unsigned) drivers onto my Win7/64 box.
'At least' I consoled myself 'MS is finally getting really serious about security'.. (but only while they could charge people for signing the drivers).
MuHaHaHaHa face slapped now.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait