Oh sodding great..
I got severely foobaa'd by the f****ing driver signing policy recently; left me swearing and staring at the totally wonky hoops you need to jump through to bypass this and get some useful (but unsigned) drivers onto my Win7/64 box.
'At least' I consoled myself 'MS is finally getting really serious about security'.. (but only while they could charge people for signing the drivers).
MuHaHaHaHa face slapped now.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series