Re: Wake up and smell the ros^H^H^Hfertiliser
"ANY site, and I really do mean ANY site, that does 'filtering' is going to have either false positive or false negatives or most likely both."
Well I'm betting M$ will start blocking all emails and claim it is better because it has no spam whatsoever. I use Gmail and have no problem with sites (though I do get college recrution email a lot) spamming me. I'd rather have false positives sent to my inbox than false negitives deleted for all eternity. If I have to email or recieve email for an important assignment like a midterm paper, I'm not going to want hotmail deleting willy nilly. If that did happen and I was unable to get into a job after college or recieved a low score I would so sue M$.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor