RHEL v5 series went on 1 year too long in my opinion
Desktop users running RHEL/Centos have been struggling with ancient application versions, and in some cases (chrome, etc) - no ability to run the application at all due to glibc versions. Additionally v5 inherited some annoying intel video bugs.
Servers are running happily on v5 but new deployments will get v6 here.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network