RHEL v5 series went on 1 year too long in my opinion
Desktop users running RHEL/Centos have been struggling with ancient application versions, and in some cases (chrome, etc) - no ability to run the application at all due to glibc versions. Additionally v5 inherited some annoying intel video bugs.
Servers are running happily on v5 but new deployments will get v6 here.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity