Second time even funnier...
Had a very similar situation about 15 years ago. Girl complained of random spaces showing up in her work as she typed.
We replaced the keyboard twice before someone finally figured it out.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat