Me, personally ...
I find tar suits me just fine, but BackInTime seems to work too.
Prefer Dropbox over Ubuntu One but things may change as UO progresses.
Dropbox IS good, though. Very handy and its restore/undelete feature is a real lifesaver. Its also nice to have my Linux laptops and OS X machines be able access common files and synch with each other.
Wi$$$h I'd invented it.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst