Me, personally ...
I find tar suits me just fine, but BackInTime seems to work too.
Prefer Dropbox over Ubuntu One but things may change as UO progresses.
Dropbox IS good, though. Very handy and its restore/undelete feature is a real lifesaver. Its also nice to have my Linux laptops and OS X machines be able access common files and synch with each other.
Wi$$$h I'd invented it.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go