Me, personally ...
I find tar suits me just fine, but BackInTime seems to work too.
Prefer Dropbox over Ubuntu One but things may change as UO progresses.
Dropbox IS good, though. Very handy and its restore/undelete feature is a real lifesaver. Its also nice to have my Linux laptops and OS X machines be able access common files and synch with each other.
Wi$$$h I'd invented it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great