"they tried it out thinking "maybe this will be cool"."
Being an old fart I've out-grown comparing car/bike/phone/TV/dads around the schoolyard/office and go for value for money & suitability for purpose.
However I am curious as to how you found out the experiences of 'real' people with iphones - are you an impoverished Apple fanbois (an iphone groupie) who strikes up conversations with owners for some kind of vicarious thrill or are you surrounded by arseholes whose lives lives centre round conversations around their iphones & their latest 'apps'?
(and yes, I am aware that there are Android bores too.)
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS