"they tried it out thinking "maybe this will be cool"."
Being an old fart I've out-grown comparing car/bike/phone/TV/dads around the schoolyard/office and go for value for money & suitability for purpose.
However I am curious as to how you found out the experiences of 'real' people with iphones - are you an impoverished Apple fanbois (an iphone groupie) who strikes up conversations with owners for some kind of vicarious thrill or are you surrounded by arseholes whose lives lives centre round conversations around their iphones & their latest 'apps'?
(and yes, I am aware that there are Android bores too.)
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip