*Still* no Xen Dom0
Yet another Fedora release with no Xen Dom0/host support. This has been missing in F9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and now 14, which means that I have to run my server on F8. This is despite the fact that an unofficial Dom0 RPM has been available since at least F12, and probably much earlier.
I wouldn't mind so much if the reason for this wasn't so blatantly commercial, when Fedora's self-proclaimed mission "is to lead the advancement of free and open source software and content as a collaborative community". Bollocks. Money talks, and the $107M RedHat paid for Qumranet/KVM is talking pretty loud here.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging