and that list
is a classic example of the massive FUD that is the A/V industry. Let's look at a few of the items on it.
Hmm.. the Autostart worm. Three entries. (Autostart A, B, and C). This is the very last serious Mac malware ever to roam the Earth... and it dates from 1998. And it's a Mac OS 9 only virus, which can't spread if you simply go to Control Panels and _switch off_ CD autostart.
Hmm. Sevendust. The second-to-last major threat. Totally unable to run under OS X, even in Classic mode.
Hmm. INIT, CDEF, NVIR, WDEF... all of them System 5/6 viruses, killed by System 7, cannot run on PPC... Even less of a threat than Sevendust.
The only _real_ threats in that list are all Trojans.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE