multipharius isn't joking
I have a few Hell's Angels as mates. I'm not a member so I could never, under any circumstances, wear their gear. The only people who should wear it are the Angels themselves or anyone with suicidal tendencies. I was told as much when I asked to borrow a mate's jacket.
I am, however, looked after royally when out with them. Good lads in my book.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS