multipharius isn't joking
I have a few Hell's Angels as mates. I'm not a member so I could never, under any circumstances, wear their gear. The only people who should wear it are the Angels themselves or anyone with suicidal tendencies. I was told as much when I asked to borrow a mate's jacket.
I am, however, looked after royally when out with them. Good lads in my book.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity