multipharius isn't joking
I have a few Hell's Angels as mates. I'm not a member so I could never, under any circumstances, wear their gear. The only people who should wear it are the Angels themselves or anyone with suicidal tendencies. I was told as much when I asked to borrow a mate's jacket.
I am, however, looked after royally when out with them. Good lads in my book.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9