multipharius isn't joking
I have a few Hell's Angels as mates. I'm not a member so I could never, under any circumstances, wear their gear. The only people who should wear it are the Angels themselves or anyone with suicidal tendencies. I was told as much when I asked to borrow a mate's jacket.
I am, however, looked after royally when out with them. Good lads in my book.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats