Abuse of police powers
Surely this report provides all the evidence needed to support the claim of "Abuse of police powers".
The law was debated in parliment on the basis that the powers could be brought in, as a draconion measure as a short term response to a specific threat in which the people involved were not identified.
Police have abused that power. This report proves it.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging