Anon for obvious reasons
I have partied with various members from UK chapters of the HA, and apart from the Outlaws, the two things the HAMC detest most are people who dress to give the impression that they are members of a backpatch club, and people looking to breech the copyright of the deaths head symbol. Many many moons ago whilst at college I remember seeing an advert in Punch magazine for some brand of alcohol or other, featuring members of a fox hunt with the full 3 piece HA patch set on their backs. I never did find out what happened over this but I never saw that advert in the following month's edition. I can only assume that the HA lawyers, who for tenaciousness put the RIAA/MPAA to shame, acted with their usual ruthless efficiency.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action