Anon for obvious reasons
I have partied with various members from UK chapters of the HA, and apart from the Outlaws, the two things the HAMC detest most are people who dress to give the impression that they are members of a backpatch club, and people looking to breech the copyright of the deaths head symbol. Many many moons ago whilst at college I remember seeing an advert in Punch magazine for some brand of alcohol or other, featuring members of a fox hunt with the full 3 piece HA patch set on their backs. I never did find out what happened over this but I never saw that advert in the following month's edition. I can only assume that the HA lawyers, who for tenaciousness put the RIAA/MPAA to shame, acted with their usual ruthless efficiency.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...