Anon for obvious reasons
I have partied with various members from UK chapters of the HA, and apart from the Outlaws, the two things the HAMC detest most are people who dress to give the impression that they are members of a backpatch club, and people looking to breech the copyright of the deaths head symbol. Many many moons ago whilst at college I remember seeing an advert in Punch magazine for some brand of alcohol or other, featuring members of a fox hunt with the full 3 piece HA patch set on their backs. I never did find out what happened over this but I never saw that advert in the following month's edition. I can only assume that the HA lawyers, who for tenaciousness put the RIAA/MPAA to shame, acted with their usual ruthless efficiency.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update