Plaintiff, lawyer and enforcement all in one.
Why bother with the courts?
A visit from a couple of the boyo's, on their hawgs, should do it. If not, a pipe bomb should complete the job.
Quicker than the courts, too.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update