Plaintiff, lawyer and enforcement all in one.
Why bother with the courts?
A visit from a couple of the boyo's, on their hawgs, should do it. If not, a pipe bomb should complete the job.
Quicker than the courts, too.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball