"a quintillion bytes of storage"
It occurred to me that I had no concept of a quintillion bytes. Hardly surprising: it's usually called an exabyte (not to be confused with an exibyte). Still, that too isn't often a value I find between my mobile phone and the Xbox, since I'd really only gotten my head around a petabyte.
FYI: a quintillion bytes = 1 exabyte = 1 million terrabytes.
Now just imagine how much pr0n you could store on THAT!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes