Heres a radical idea
get rid of all the consultants hired by the various government departments, after all they are brought in by civil servants because the civil servant responsible has'nt got the management or technical ability to do his/her job properly... which begs another question as to why the civil servant was given the job in the first place?
Why not just hire the consultant?
Or is it because its easier to find someone to blame when the project goes tits up when you hire a consultant?
But then if you did something even more radical such as shifting the government out of London and to say Liverpool, imagine the cost savings for not having to pay London weightings....
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it