ACS:Law : "Criminal" attack on website
The "criminal" attack on their website is different to their criminal breach of Data Protection Laws by ACS:Law. Thank you, El Reg, for making this so clear.
Andrew Crossley knows this, I'm sure, but is trying to spin for PR (in my humble opinion).
It was serendipity on that part of Anons, from all corners of the net, not just 4chan but anti-anti-piracy activists and good people who never/rarely to go 4chan. Never underestimate the creativity or a bored bunch of teens.
Partyvan.info has always been the main hub, but as it's very decentralised, there are lots of little hubs.
I would remind people with weak stomachs not to peruse the 4chan boards.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'