PLEASE ban mobile phones, Vue!
Here's the deal.
If you ban mobile phones inside the auditoria (AND police it efectivly), I pledge that I and all my friends will exclusivly use Vue cinemas from that point on!
To be able to watch a film without midless, ignorant fucktard MORONS using their phones (be it for calls OR texts, neither are justified EVER) ruining the film for everyone else would be fantastic.
You know what, if Vue did have the balls to go down that route, their ticket sales would rocket as people who actually wanted to watch the films woudl all flock to Vue cinemas.
Do it, Vue.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market