We all laugh now at the Wired World Paul Allen dreamed of so long ago, but watch... if he wins, every computer in America could be pitched into the furnace. Welcome to the new Dark Ages... this time it's over information and not feudalism.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?