Time for some charts?
What would be interesting would be to see some charts (% subscribers vs speed) so people can see the distribution of these speeds rather than a one off value that does not really say how likely to are to actually get that 'typical speed'.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire