is that the government would initially bring this in as a replacement for road tax (if we are lucky) but then a "reason" will be found to bring back road tax and at that point a lot of people will wish Guy Fawkes had succeeded...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor