Bluetooth headphones with built-in microphones?
Thanks for the review, it provides a valuable resource.
However, I would also like some clarity on which of the devices include microphones.
I'm looking for a set of Bluetooth headphones with microphone that I can use both for listening to music and making Skype calls (and occasionally traditional calls) from any of my PC, iPad and smartphone. I'd like a common headset for commuting, listening to music in the gym and making Skype calls to the office.
The environments I'm in make noise reduction preferable (though ideally it should be optional, as I don't want to cut out warning traffic noise when I'm cycling). When on the computer I'm using a wired headset until I find the right device. Despite a plethora of devices it has to work with, I'd like a single set of headphones that satisfy all my needs. At the moment I carry two wired sets, one for listening to music and one for making Skype calls (not ideal).
Moving from device to device means ease of pairing and sensible automatic pairing is important.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire