Sod off google
Tell me what I should be doing next?
Yeh because I really can't think for myself.
Google are turning into a right arrogant buch of f*ckwits.
This better be an opt-in feature if it ever gets rolled out, otherwise I'm off to Bing.
Oh and anyone else think the speed of those results updates was just a little too quick? - test it when you're not sat next to your datacentre please.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system