"Google's Android infringes Oracle America's copyrights in Java and Google is not licensed to do so."
O rly? so you need a license in order to infringe, now that's novel.
David Boies needs to go Boiel his head.
Software patent lawsuits really spoil the day of tomorrow IMHO.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion