"Google's Android infringes Oracle America's copyrights in Java and Google is not licensed to do so."
O rly? so you need a license in order to infringe, now that's novel.
David Boies needs to go Boiel his head.
Software patent lawsuits really spoil the day of tomorrow IMHO.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64