"Google's Android infringes Oracle America's copyrights in Java and Google is not licensed to do so."
O rly? so you need a license in order to infringe, now that's novel.
David Boies needs to go Boiel his head.
Software patent lawsuits really spoil the day of tomorrow IMHO.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- Will It Blend? Maybe. BlackBerry’s secret comeback weapon