This is news?
Wow, we've been doing this for years... Our firewall gets a package sent about once a week updating both known safe and known unsafe domains, and we outright block the unsafe and limit access to unknown (not safe). We also add to the white and black lists regularly, and choose filters based on OU.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24