This is news?
Wow, we've been doing this for years... Our firewall gets a package sent about once a week updating both known safe and known unsafe domains, and we outright block the unsafe and limit access to unknown (not safe). We also add to the white and black lists regularly, and choose filters based on OU.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...