This is news?
Wow, we've been doing this for years... Our firewall gets a package sent about once a week updating both known safe and known unsafe domains, and we outright block the unsafe and limit access to unknown (not safe). We also add to the white and black lists regularly, and choose filters based on OU.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness