This is news?
Wow, we've been doing this for years... Our firewall gets a package sent about once a week updating both known safe and known unsafe domains, and we outright block the unsafe and limit access to unknown (not safe). We also add to the white and black lists regularly, and choose filters based on OU.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can