lightbulb result correction
A mathematician may have any non-negative number of imaginary friends, who may also be (imaginary) mathematicians. Thus shouldn't the answer to your lightbulb problem be "any complex integer where the real part is positive and the imaginary part non-negative"?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month