lightbulb result correction
A mathematician may have any non-negative number of imaginary friends, who may also be (imaginary) mathematicians. Thus shouldn't the answer to your lightbulb problem be "any complex integer where the real part is positive and the imaginary part non-negative"?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging