I'd just left school when i got my first computer (a VIC 20)
I loved the vic because i could write code to make things move on the screen lol.
To me computers were magical things, things of the future.
But to the kids now, well they just think of them as we would think of lights, TV's, Radios, noting special.
I don't thing I'd have been that interested in a class on how to use a Radio
So I'd say the Wow factor that i had, has gone, thats the problem.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders