I'd just left school when i got my first computer (a VIC 20)
I loved the vic because i could write code to make things move on the screen lol.
To me computers were magical things, things of the future.
But to the kids now, well they just think of them as we would think of lights, TV's, Radios, noting special.
I don't thing I'd have been that interested in a class on how to use a Radio
So I'd say the Wow factor that i had, has gone, thats the problem.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!