I'd just left school when i got my first computer (a VIC 20)
I loved the vic because i could write code to make things move on the screen lol.
To me computers were magical things, things of the future.
But to the kids now, well they just think of them as we would think of lights, TV's, Radios, noting special.
I don't thing I'd have been that interested in a class on how to use a Radio
So I'd say the Wow factor that i had, has gone, thats the problem.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'