Re: Good idea, in theory
"The people making them aren't stupid, but can't graduate above Access VBA"
The learning curve for Access VBA is longer and steeper than, say, VB; and much more complex than C#. I used to worry about distributing a 60+MB runtime/support environment for a 3MB Access/VBA front end to SQL Server - Eventually I realized that a Windows distribution of 60MB was pretty small compared to the 3GB base install most punters had for XP plus another 1-3GB for Microsoft Office.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search