Re: Good idea, in theory
"The people making them aren't stupid, but can't graduate above Access VBA"
The learning curve for Access VBA is longer and steeper than, say, VB; and much more complex than C#. I used to worry about distributing a 60+MB runtime/support environment for a 3MB Access/VBA front end to SQL Server - Eventually I realized that a Windows distribution of 60MB was pretty small compared to the 3GB base install most punters had for XP plus another 1-3GB for Microsoft Office.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS