I remember many years ago a friend coming back from holiday in Yugoslavia with a bottle of what looked like Decosol car upholstry* cleaner labelled "Stroh Inlander Rum".
It caused some fairly serious pain and completely removed your powers of speech. The clue was the bit on the bottle in small print where it said "86%** by volume alcohol".
It still reckon it was tape head cleaner cut with Decosol meself. It certainly tasted like it.
*The only other translucent, "luminous orange highlighter pen" coloured liquid that I am familiar with.
**To be strictly accurate, eighty-something-percent. I can't remember exactly.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro