It's important to realise that these ATMs are not the sort that you see in a bank, certainly in the UK /EU, rather they are the ones run by private companies and stuck into pubs or corner shops.
The ATMs run by banks never use internet or dialup and are always on dedicated leased lines. Furthermore their physical security is significantly higher.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go