um..i don't even know where to start on this one. i have a pacemaker. that i am dependent on. when it "pooh's it's knickers" - and i don't have a backup generator lying around - i am screwed. second. i am in the security field. I have less than three months before i need a replacement. i have many questions.
mostly - why is the decision to enable wireless communications made by the physician? i think i should get the right to choose that one. i don't use the phone communications for the same concerns. i drive myself to the doctors office old school. and when i get there - if he's pointing a wireless wand at me - i am going to be a wee bit torqued.
i am the one that has the pacemaker. i am the one that has to worry at night what is going to happen to me. i should be the on to decide. and i know i am going to go in there and argue with someone who thinks they are superior - and wireless is good. boogers.
time to dust off my yagi antenna and get crackin'...
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?