Re: Getting out of it
I read on the BBC web site that the price changes don't affect those of us still in an initial contract. So the line rental and call charges prob won't change and you prob won't get the letter "to affected customers".
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout