"return to the Supreme Court after much money has been wasted and much innovation obstructed.”
They see it as money *wasted*. The lawyers see it as money *earned*. No wonder a bunch of legal bods made a crap decision to rake in loadsa extra cash for other legal bods. After all, it's the capitalist way, right?
[ @ sisk : seriously... it's America... did you expect them to actually FIX patents, when they can be used by wonderful American companies to clobber the bejesus out of troublesome foreign adversaries in one of the largest markets around? ]
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars