"return to the Supreme Court after much money has been wasted and much innovation obstructed.”
They see it as money *wasted*. The lawyers see it as money *earned*. No wonder a bunch of legal bods made a crap decision to rake in loadsa extra cash for other legal bods. After all, it's the capitalist way, right?
[ @ sisk : seriously... it's America... did you expect them to actually FIX patents, when they can be used by wonderful American companies to clobber the bejesus out of troublesome foreign adversaries in one of the largest markets around? ]
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...