Will they be handing over all the terrorists they are giving refuge to as they are in contravention of our laws.
Religious crap. You can't be held liable for blasphemy if you don't believe! They are in infringement of my right to be an athiest.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system