While the individual reviews were interesting I found the graphs really difficult to get my head around. Bar graphs are easier to assimilate - and clearer.
At risk of being rejected for reviewing the review rather than commenting on the drives... the key things for a portable drive aren't so much speed (if speed were king then presumably you'd start by using FireWire not USB) as the aspects of portability: size, weight, power draw, drop protection, noise level, power save features (some of which you do include, but others not).
I particularly like my LaCie Little Disk that has both USB and FireWire, but they've actually built the short USB cable into the drive so there is no need to carry a cable at all unless you want to use FireWire.
Thumbs up overall though!
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming