While the individual reviews were interesting I found the graphs really difficult to get my head around. Bar graphs are easier to assimilate - and clearer.
At risk of being rejected for reviewing the review rather than commenting on the drives... the key things for a portable drive aren't so much speed (if speed were king then presumably you'd start by using FireWire not USB) as the aspects of portability: size, weight, power draw, drop protection, noise level, power save features (some of which you do include, but others not).
I particularly like my LaCie Little Disk that has both USB and FireWire, but they've actually built the short USB cable into the drive so there is no need to carry a cable at all unless you want to use FireWire.
Thumbs up overall though!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search