Micro USB FTW
Whilst you might have many Mini USB capable Devices the standard has been dropped! so Micro is the way to go. I already have as many Micro as Mini Devices! ok thats 2 each, and one of the micros is now redundant, its on my old phone and my new phone is device #2. As for the Mini's its one $12 drive caddy (always has been the cheapest way to do this!) and a digital camera, so as far as I am concerned, the faster the drives move to micro the faster I can put the mini cable into storage! I dislike companies who are reluctant to change to an obviously better standard because they feel nostalgic about the old. (I hate companies who do not provide the cables more though!!!!!)
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'