Micro USB FTW
Whilst you might have many Mini USB capable Devices the standard has been dropped! so Micro is the way to go. I already have as many Micro as Mini Devices! ok thats 2 each, and one of the micros is now redundant, its on my old phone and my new phone is device #2. As for the Mini's its one $12 drive caddy (always has been the cheapest way to do this!) and a digital camera, so as far as I am concerned, the faster the drives move to micro the faster I can put the mini cable into storage! I dislike companies who are reluctant to change to an obviously better standard because they feel nostalgic about the old. (I hate companies who do not provide the cables more though!!!!!)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series