It never ceases to amaze me how every time an "Apple" related story comes out it seems to bring all of the Apple haters out of the woodwork.
Can't you just give it a rest for five minutes. Apple's fallible, their products are restrictive and expensive, and their fans have a certain stalkerish quality about them. We get it, OK . Enough already.
The iPhone4 is a new and desirable product, and customers in the US have first call on it. It's hardly surprising that there nay be some teething trouble. This happens more than you might think (Remember all of the problems with ordering Windows 7? Like when they shipped all of those student a 64bit CD but didn't make it clear that it would only work if they already had the 64bit version of XP) , but it gets a lot of publicity when it's Apple.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE